Summer is officially here as of Saturday (June 21). New songs on the radio, new albums and tours from your favorite artists. And of course you need tunes for the backyard BBQ or road trip to the lake. I personally, love all kinds of music from hip hop to country.
Here’s a playlist of summer songs including an old school jam or two!
1. 24 hours- Teeli feat. 2 Chainz
2. Fancy- Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
3. Don’t Tell ‘Em- Jeremih feat. YG
4. Nana- Trey Songz
5. 2 On- Tinashe feat. Schoolboy Q
6. Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz
7. 0-100- Drake
8. Believe me- Lil Wayne feat. Drake
9. This Is How We Do It- Montell Jordan (Old School)
10. Latch- Disclosure feat. Sam smith
11. Summer- Calvin Harris
12. Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Ray
13. Bounce- Calvin Harris feat. Kelis
14. Party Girls- Ludacris feat. Jeremih
15. West District (Days in the East) Remix- PARTYNEXTDOOR
16. Or Nah- Ty$
17. Blueberry Chills- Chanel Westcoast feat. Honey cocaine
18. Your Style- Troy feat. Diddy, T.I., Mase
19. Make It Hot- Nicole (Old School)
20. It Won’t Stop- Sevyn Streeter feat. Chris Brown
21. Been On- Chanel Westcoast feat. French Montana
These aren’t the only songs to listen to this summer or to add to your Ipod but it’s a start. Happy listening!