I know many people will want to lose weight in the coming year. I’ve put together the best tips. Try eating organic and pure foods.
Some of the eating/drinking habits I highly recommend you to form if your resolution is to lose weight!
1.Start everyday with a cup of warm water and a slice of lemon (optional: add ginger). This drink will start your metabolism going. You may also add 1 tablespoon of honey for taste.
2.From the night before, prepare in a jug: water, 2 lemons, 1/2 cucumber, 10-12 mint leaves. Leave in the fridge and drink in the morning after the cup of warm water, throughout the morning.
3.Say no to coffee. Ban coffee consumption. Did you know drinking coffee releases a hormone called “cortisol” responsible for prevention of fat-burn?! Probably one of the most important reasons why many people have the “belly pouch”.
4. Completely ban sodas and sugary drinks, and store bought juices and yes, even the diet ones!!! Not consuming soda for a whole year = losing 15 pounds (7.5 kg)
5. Eat with chopsticks if you can, it makes you eat slower, and eating slow makes you eat less therefore get full faster! #mindtrick (trust me)
6. Eat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil OR 6 oz of fresh coconut meat OR 10 oz of coconut milk daily, all result to loss of 3 pounds per month. (Based on a study done)
7. 5 cups of green tea a day can help you lose weight around your belly. (Organic tea)
8. Don’t eat after 7 pm. The time when your body’s metabolism is going to its relaxation phase.
9. Sleep!! Don’t go to bed at 2 AM! Unless it was your sister’s wedding or best friend’s b-day. 8-9 hours of sleep is needed to maintain a healthy body.
10. Hungry for snacks?! Just drink water! Most of the time our bodies mistake thirst for hunger. Also every person needs to drink AT LEAST 8 glasses of water a day.
Written by Andishe