1. McDonald’s milk shakes uses a ridiculous concoction of 50 chemicals such as ethyl acetate, phenethyl alcohol and solvent to “imitate” the flavor of a real strawberry.
2. Chicken? More like a disgusting sludge of pink paste through a chemical process, causing excessive bacteria, so it is washed in ammonia and then re-flavored with more chemicals and dyed. Next time, think twice before ordering some “nuggets”.
3. The average fast food patron eats 12 public hairs in a given year.
4. Apparently it is approved by the FDA, an average of 30 insect fragments, including rodent hair, per 100 grams of peanut butter.
5. Shellac is used to improve the shine of wood and furniture but you can also find it in your jelly beans, it is used to improve the shine of food.
6. The FDA approved the use of bacteriophages on processed food, such as lunch meat and hot dogs.
7. Each can of Coke contains 10 teaspoons of sugar, more than what your body needs daily. It is thanks to another additive call Phosphoric Acid, that cuts the levels of sugar so that you don’t vomit automatically after drinking a can.
8. Fast food’s “healthiest” choice is a salad, packed of antifreeze’s chemical compound, Propylene Glycerol which causes eye and skin irritation.
9. Many fast food chicken items contain beef additives, listed as “extract” or “essence”, used to enhance flavor and change health statistics.
10. Any cheese labeled as “processed” is packed with additives, chemicals and flavorings.; it is actually 49% of the product itself. Half of the product has nothing to do with cheese.